Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Establishing goals is all right if you don't let them deprive you of interesting detours.


Yes. The book. The sketches and the good intentions.  Really I did start, I have a half finished watercolour with a boat and a moon and a bunch of swirling glittery stars.  “They sailed on a river of crystal light and into a sea of dew” .  I got side tracked. 

I think it’s only temporary.  I went camping. Oh and I painted a few miniatures....
Spot Prawn
©RiverWalker Arts













Windfall
©RiverWalker Arts










©RiverWalker Arts








And now.. well I’m going through some challenges... like putting Chicken Little into daycare, and starting a new job.  It is pretty stressful stuff.. but I’m still working on it.  Oh and I started another sewing project... currently in UFO status.

But if you are in town... I did manage to get the handbill put together for this season of “Thursday Night at the Movies” ...




Come out and joint us... 

No comments:

Post a Comment